There are many Pathways to Recovery. We suggest contacting your insurance company to be sure the provider participates in your plan. Please note many providers also have a sliding scale available.
Dutchess County Treatment Service
- Dutchess County Stabilization Center
- Open to anyone
- Alternative to Emergency Room for mental health and substance use crisis.
- Treatment/detox begins immediately upon walk-in
- 230 North Road, Poughkeepsie NY
Putnam County Treatment Services
- Arms Acres
- Inpatient and outpatient, including medication assisted treatment.
- 845-225-5202 – Outpatient
- 845-225-3400 – Inpatient detoxification programs and rehabilitation
- Putnam Family and Community Services
- Outpatient for substance use disorders, including medication assisted treatment, mental health services and case management.
- 845-225-2700 ext. 102
- St. Christopher’s Inn (males over 18)
- Day Rehabilitation, including medication assisted treatment, and community residence.
- Walter Hoving Home: residential treatment for females over 18
Local Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Services
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) combines behavioral therapy and medications to treat substance use disorders including the following MAT treatments for opioid addiction-
- Lexington Center for Recovery/Methadone Clinics-
- Peekskill/Westchester County
- Poughkeepsie/Dutchess County
- To find suboxone treatment (for opioid addiction)
A planned intervention is an orchestrated attempt by one or many people – usually family and friends – to get someone to seek professional help with an addiction.
- Hudson Valley Interventions
- David Gerber,
- David Gerber,
- Drug Crisis In Our Backyard
- Ray Dorritie,
New York State and National Treatment Information
- NYS Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS)
- HOPE LINE 1-877-846-7369
- Text HOPENY (467369) for immediate assistance
- NYS OASAS Real Time Bed Availability and Outpatient Treatment Dashboard
- NYS OASAS Provider Directory
- SAMSHA Provider Directory